Sunday, December 11, 2005


Hi,

This is Koushal, from the Mumbai. I am a software professional (This is very sofisticated work for sloggers of todays world, all those who slog for money and make MNC's work and do there jobs and get paid like dogs...), well this doesnt mean that I am not happy with my work. I am happily doing it but sometimes when we you start using your upper part of shoulder... and think what and why are you doing it, certainly then you start feeling like, you are screwed and some body is screwing you just because he is paying you...? Then who give this opportunity and right to him? Obviously me, as I want to get money.

Huh, lots pf philosphy in these lines... or crap :-), whatever... this one is my first post on my blog and dont want to screw, those who want to read this, or who dear to read this.

I am uploading some photos past in my life. Have a look.
kd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home