Sunday, December 11, 2005

Life @Mysore,

That was turning point of my life in many ways, I was never stayed away from my home and parents for more than few days.... and a time came when I needed to move to Mysore for my work. After my graduation, I did electronics engineering, I was working with Mirc Electroonics, that famous Onida brand, but I was not happy with what I was doing. Mean time I got the letter from Infofsts that I am selected and I need to join to Mysore office.

17th january 2004, I moved away from my home for first time and for long term. I was on the new way and of new search. I was just hoping that this will be my good choice and I wont regret for my decision. So far I felt that for quite some time that I went wrong and I should have tried something else instead of what I am doing, but then my destiny drove me than myself. Infact I was also happy. Whever time came and I decided to do some cange, I had something other that didnot allow me to change my line. And hence I am still here.





Well 19th January 2004, I was the one among the crowd of 200 guys who were there in infy campus. That I came to know later. I was amused with the infrastucture and the facilities so far we got form the company and feeling like VIP. Well I forgot that, it was the time when we first came in and thats why we were getting welcomed. :-)

I passed thru various moments of up and downs in life when I was there, felt sick, felt like crying, laughing, running back to home and quiting all that... everything. But I also found new direction, knowledge, carporate etiquettes, and new friends. Those who were already my friends were rediscovered, new friends happened and life certainly was looking good and beautiful. At the end of 4months the bonding with that place and people was so strong that I couldnot stop myself from letting cry when I left from there.

The home, where we use to leave with Rajesh and his family was so fabulous that we couldnot forget. Here we include me, Kar or karthik and sac who is sachin. We were best friends and still we are. There is story about each... we will continue once in a day... lets have some picks here from Mysore.... Life @Mysore.



kd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home